So you have a great startup company idea that you feel requires a landline. Knowing how expensive customer service representatives can be in the United States, many very small startups choose to employ virtual assistance from other countries, if the call volume is expected to exceed what they could have forwarded to their personal phone.
This is especially beneficial when it is a situation where your reps have English is the first language and are on a time schedule opposite of the company, meaning they can be easily be alert on their shifts that may be at odd hours. If a fully US based company is required to provide solutions for your customer service representatives need, there is a great list of local companies which will handle all of your incoming calls and route anything that they cannot handle to the appropriate representative at the company.
This concept is basically akin to a glorified answering service which presents as your business when a customer calls and provides basic Solutions to many issues that customers May face when trying to use a website. Here are the top 10 companies to outsource your virtual call center needs to:
1. TeleDirect 24/7 offerings, US based, Inbound & Outbound Services
2. Signius 24/7 US based, Answering Service & Call Center Service
3. Xact Telesolutions Diverse offerings with an individual approach
4. Ruby Receptionists Popular for small businesses, friendly app UI
5. Helpware Versatile support options to fully support the "busy work"
6. VoiceNation Used by Delta Airlines, Rolls Royce & more, 24/7 live operator support
7. Outplex Great for global brands, flexible options for complex outsourcing
8. Abbyconnect Answers in 1-2 rings, US based services great for small businesses
9. AMBS Call Center Well rounded call center and support services, pay as you go option
10. Money Penny Live chat and call answering, 24/7 US based global providers
As you can see, there are many options available for your small business need depending on the nature of your organization. In the event that you are not sure whether or not a virtual call center is appropriate for your startup please feel free to check out our other blog post here. This will guide you through what might make it possible for you to skip the virtual call support center and opt for other options which do not employ customer service representatives.